ProfsoUX is the #1 conference for User Experience professionals in Russia. It is organised by the local non-for-profit community of UX professionals since 2012.
This year it will be held on 2nd of March 2019 in PetroСongress Center (Lodeinopolskaya Street, 5, St. Petersburg, Russia).
The main working language of the conference is Russian, but English speaking authors, partners and guests are welcome.
If you are interested in speaking at the conference please submit your proposal by 20th of January, 2019.
The acceptance notification will be sent to the authors no later than on 1st of February, 2019. The attendance for all accepted speakers is free. Travel expenses are not covered.
The Conference Topics
Beside the traditional UX-topics we would be happy to hear more on the following:
- Professional driver. Your further development as a UX professional;
- Complicated UX tasks and projects (including scientific research projects);
- Adjacent areas: psychology, anthropology, urban studies;
- Business demand for UX competencies;
- Specifics of Government projects;
- Mistakes as a tool;
- Automation of design;
- Cases, stories.
Submission deadline: 20th of January, 2019.
5 reasons for being at ProfsoUX 19 for English speaking participants
- Many of our speakers and guests speak fluent English: you can expand your experience by meeting professionals from Russian UX community
- St. Petersburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Come and see for yourself 🙂
- Free coffee breaks, lunch, participant bags, and prizes from our Partners
- Traditional Pre-party and After-party. Watch our Twitter for the news!
Please note, that most talks will be held in Russian.
Speakers attend for free — please do not register here if you are a speaker.
Early bird prices are applicable.
Entry Visa for Russia
If you need the entry visa for Russia, you can ask the hotel where you will be staying to provide the visa support voucher. You will need this voucher to get a tourist visa in a Russian embassy. Note, that the tourist type of visa is suitable for attending a conference.
Phone: +7 (499) 703 16 55 or +7 (921) 741 48 23.